I’m a full stack developer and have held roles in engineering & product. Currently helping businesses increase their revenue. I do everything it takes to reach that goal. That can involve coding, design, analytics, A/B testing, etc.
Here is the executive summary of my skills.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer for .NET 4.0 Web applications(MCPD Transcript ID: 706972, Access Code: access80, https://www.mcpvirtualbusinesscard.com/VBCServer/thirumk/profile)
- LinkedIn Profile : http://www.linkedin.com/in/thirumk
- Eleven years of IT experience with experience on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involving Analysis, Design, Development, Database Design, Production Implementation and Maintenance of Server/Internet/Intranet/Client Server applications using technologies .Net Framework, ASP.NET, C#.NET, BizTalk, Sitecore, Share Point, WCF and traditional ASP, XML, COM, Delphi and VB with backend as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access.
- Development experience in ASP.NET 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.5, 4.0, C# 1, 2, 3, 4 and VB 9.0.
- Development experience in public facing websites.
- Site core development experience involving sub layout development, template development, pipeline development and view renderer development.
- BizTalk 2006 development of Schemas, Maps / Transformations, Orchestrations, Standard and Custom Pipelines, SQL Adapter, Flat file conversions, and .NET component integration
- Share Point 2007 (WSS/MOSS) development in application pages, web part development, lists and libraries, content management
- Development experience in WCF Web Services / Data Interfaces, ASP.NET Handlers and Microsoft binary remoting.
- Development experience in ADO.NET, Strongly Typed Datasets, Custom Object development and Entity Framework
- Experience in the practice of various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices including Agile development methodology
- Strong Database Knowledge using Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2000 and Oracle involving Stored Procedures, T-SQL, cursors and indexes.
- Development experience in multiple countries which are USA, UK and India.
- Good exposure to Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance, Legal Research, Benefit management and Real Estate Listings.
Here is the summary of my skills
|Name||:||Medampalli, Thirulogachandar (Thiru)|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor of Engineering(Computer Science), University of Madras|
|Languages||:||C# 1.0/2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0, VB 6.0/9.0, .NET Framework 1.2/2.0/3.5/4.0/4/5, ASP 3.0, Delphi 5.0/6.0/7.0, Java 2.0, C/C++.|
|Server Technologies||:||ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4/4.5, MVC3/4, BizTalk Server 2006, Microsoft Office Share Point Server 2007, Sitecore 6.4, WCF.|
|Client Technologies||:||HTML 4/5, CSS 3, XML, XSLT, JQuery and JQuery Add-ons – Dyna Tree, JQ Plot, JsTree, JQuery UI, DataTable, qTip, Knockout, Underscore.|
|Databases||:||Oracle 8/9i, MS-SQL Server 2003/2005/2008.|
|Development Tools||:||Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003/6.5, Resharper 4.5, NUnit 2.4, MS Unit Testing framework, RAD Controls, Nlog, Toad 8.0, PL/SQL Developer 6.0, Crystal Report 11, Firebug, Type Mock 4.0, Autofac 2.5, FakeItEasy 1.7, VSS 6.0, PVCS 7.0, Tortoise SVN 1.5, WinCVS 1.8 and Mercurial Tortoise HG, Spreadsheet Gear.|
|Framework||:||MVC, MVP, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection, Provider Framework, Microsoft Automated Test Framework.|
|External System Interfaces||:||Twitter API, Wikipedia API, Foursquare API, Facebook Page API, Flickr API, Microsoft CRM API.|